Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The happy life

These mottos are so true. My life has done a complete 180 ( it seems to me) and that is because the changes I made aligned with these ideas. I came to understand my purpose as the Lords plan for me. I came to see working with children is where I can make a difference and that my misfortunes gave me wisdom that can help others. I also began to live by a very strong honesty policiy. I had noticed a pattern of behavior that resulted in me being hurt. I needed to start saying what I feel and think, stop editing or saying what I think people want to hear. I now say what I feel even if it is going against the grain. It can be scary but if you want people to know and respect you they must know you do truly feel and think. I also started a practice where I would thank God for everything that made me feel warm and happy. I would say thank you for rays of sunshine dancing on flowers as driving or graduating from college. Finally realizing I am able to work in education and my passion for molding little minds helped my life take off. I went out and found an adult program that will result in a teaching degree and I do what ever I must do to get through the program. Knowing what I want and getting things done to accomplish my dream makes me feel better. A combination of these things is why I am so happy and content with my life and who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment